The Victorian Curriculum F–10 sets out what every student should learn during their first eleven years of schooling from Prep to Year 10.
View the Victorian Curriculum
At Iramoo Primary School our curriculum is consistent with Victorian Curriculum Standards.
Our students have the opportunity to engage in the following learning areas:
· Explicit instruction in word study lessons
· Integrated Studies which include Humanities, Health and Design
· Specialist programs in:
- The Arts- which includes Performing and Visual Arts
- Digital Technologies
- Physical Education
We also provide social-emotional learning programs including:
· The Respectful Relationships program to promote and model respect, positive attitudes and behaviours. It teaches our children how to build healthy relationships, resilience and confidence.
· The You Can Do It! curriculum to teach our students attitudes, values/character strengths, social-emotional skills for success, relationships and wellbeing, and overcoming social-emotional blockers.