We have been working hard to get the iPads set up and ready to go home. This process includes:
• Setting the customised Lock Screen wallpaper.
• Connection to the school wireless network.
• Installing Apps.
• Connecting students to their teacher’s Google Classroom.
Each student’s iPad will have a number of Apps installed. These include:
• Google Apps for Education.
• Pages for word processing.
• The spreadsheet App Numbers.
• Keynote for making stunning presentations.
• The Explain Everything presentation tool.
• The Reading Eggs and Matific Apps.
We will also be teaching the children correct use of the iPad and teaching them how to look after it when theytake it home after the iPad ‘handover’ sessions. Before the iPads can go home these steps must be completed.